Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

I think I am an IT Professional. This is because I have a career in the Information Technology field, working with computers, as well as providing the necessary information to the members of the organization where I belong.
Furthermore, having this chosen career, I conform to the rules and to the technical and ethical standards this profession calls. And not only do I am employed in the IT field as my source of living, but also as a means of practising my passion.
And over the years of practising my profession, I developed the competence that my job requires.

3 comments:

Marqoz said...

ngiga sir or! tira2 sir! ehehehe

SALVAGER said...

that's your opinion sir, be the source of evolving the technology..

nice blogs

Megzyl said...

hi nice blog.. god bless...

===--- Akoni d Great ---===